- 4 bananas, ripe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with electric mixer.
- Stir in sugar and let stand 15 minutes.
- Add applesauce and eggs and beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.