This is the only banana bread recipe I have used for a few years, my family really likes it.
Make and share this Applesauce Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with electric mixer.
- Stir in sugar and let stand 15 minutes.
- Add applesauce and eggs and beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.