1/8 Photos of Applesauce Banana Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Shelly in Illinois's Note:
This is the only banana bread recipe I have used for a few years, my family really likes it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with electric mixer.
- 3Stir in sugar and let stand 15 minutes.
- 4Add applesauce and eggs and beat well.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 6Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 607.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g