4 hrs 5 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Great for gift giving, and on toast. This also is a nice fragrant air freshener.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine applesauce, and cider in a slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- 3Add spices, and cook for an additional 1 hour.
- 4Sterilize cup, or pint size jars, and heat the lids.
- 5Fill jars with apple butter. Clean rims with a damp paper towel. Put on lids.
- 6Place in canner, and cook according to the manufacturers instructions.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 178.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.3 g
- Sugars 145.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g