1/2 Photos of Applesauce and Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
You'd never think that you could make ornaments from applesauce and cinnamon... but it actually works! They smell yummy, but I don't suggest eating them!!! I guess you could though! Don't blame me if they taste bad though!!! lol! I just wanted to show you all a good 'ornament' recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out the cinn.
- 2and put in a med.
- 3sized bowl.
- 4Heat the appleauce for about thirty sec.
- 5in the microwave.
- 6Transfer the applesauce to the bowl w/ the cinn.
- 7and mix until dough forms.
- 8Now transfer to your countertop and roll out.
- 9(You may want to add a little more cinnamon so that it dosen't stick!) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and start cutting out the ornaments using reg.
- 10cookie cutters or Christmas cookie cutters.
- 11Make sure you poke a hole in the top of each ornament and transfer them to a baking sheet.
- 12(Carefully I might add!) Bake for thirty minutes on the first side.
- 13After thirty miutes.
- 14turn over and bake another thirty minutes.
- 15One last time, flip and bake thirty minutes.
- 16Let them cool completely, paint, and loop a string through the tiny hole at the top.
- 17You're done!
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce and Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g