1/2 Photos of Apples With Honey
I found this Lebanese recipe in a Mediterranean cookbook & thought it would be delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel & core the apples. Cut each into 12 pieces & sprinkle with the lemon juice to prevent from browning.
- 2Heat the butter & sauté the apple pieces over a moderate heat. Add the pine nuts & raisins, cook for 1 minute then add the honey.
- 3Immediately after adding the honey stir the apples quickly & frequently so they caramelize evenly. (Be careful not to break apart the apples.).
- 4Add the orange-flower water to deglaze the apples. Serve hot -- .
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apples With Honey
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange flower water