- 4 dessert apples
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel & core the apples. Cut each into 12 pieces & sprinkle with the lemon juice to prevent from browning.
- Heat the butter & sauté the apple pieces over a moderate heat. Add the pine nuts & raisins, cook for 1 minute then add the honey.
- Immediately after adding the honey stir the apples quickly & frequently so they caramelize evenly. (Be careful not to break apart the apples.).
- Add the orange-flower water to deglaze the apples. Serve hot -- .