Recipe by Dancer^
By using fat-free cream cheese instead of full-fat cream cheese, you save 143 calories and 19 grams of fat, most of which is saturated fat, in each serving. Points 3.
Top Review by Kris B.
This recipe is great for a snack, and would definitely work at a party too. I used pecans instead of peanuts because that's what I had. The only other thing I changed was to add a bit of milk to the dip-- block cream cheese isn't quite soft enough for a dip on its own.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 4 apples, cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cream cheese on the counter to allow it to soften, about 5 minutes.
- To make the dip, combine the brown sugar, vanilla and cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Place the apples in another bowl.
- Drizzle orange juice over the apples to prevent browning.
- Serve the sliced apples with the dip.