Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups apples, thinly sliced and unpeeled
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
- Heat a cast-iron or oven proof skillet in at 450 oven until hot.
- Add butter to the skillet; spread over entire bottom.
- Pour in batter; bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar and cream cheese.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fill pancake with 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture and top with apples.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over apples and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.