Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe chat board.
- 473.18 ml low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 236.59 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon or 1.23 ml apple pie spice
- 236.59 ml nonfat milk or 236.59 ml 1% low-fat milk
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- In a blender container combine low-fat ice cream, applesauce, and the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add fat free skim or 1% lowfat milk.
- Cover and blend until just mixed.
- Pour into glasses.
- If desired, sprinkle each serving with additional cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.