Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids have always loved this as a healthy after-school snack and my Girl Scouts chose to use it for their annual Mother-Daughter Tea.
- Put peanut butter in a medium bowl.
- Add about a quarter of the Cool Whip and stir until creamy.
- Add some more Cool Whip, stirring/ folding to further thin the peanut butter.
- Continue to add Cool Whip in batches until the dip is completely mixed.
- The trick is to mix completely but not mash any more of the air out of the Cool Whip than is necessary.
- It will taste great, regardless; but the texture is nicer, the lighter it is.
- The kids won't care, but adults might notice.
- Serve the peanut butter mixture with apple slices and dip away.
Wow! This was the easiest dip to put together! I had some kids come over this afternoon for lunch and they enjoyed this. Thanks alot for posting!