Recipe by *Parsley*
Kids will like these noodles. Nice combo of sweetness. Prep time includes boiling noodles.
- 4 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles
- 4 small apples (tart ones taste best)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Arrange 1/2 noodles in bottom of baking dish. Top with 1/2 apple slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 br. sugar/cinnamon mixture. Repeat layers. Evenly pour melted butter over top. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Toss lightly before serving.