Recipe by Anna P.
Easy muffin mix to make, found it in one of my favorite cookbooks, great with a cup of tea or coffee, nice to make at the cottage. Enjoy.
Top Review by Bluenoser
There are so many different muffin recipes out there and i wanted to try something different and saw your recipe and i'm glad i tried it. It turned out perfect and i got rave reviews from people who tried them when they popped in over the holidays. Thanks again.
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated peeled apple (1 medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease large muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat egg in bowl with a fork.
- Blend in milk, margerine and honey.
- Stir in crumbs.
- Combine flour,baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in grated apple.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, generously filling each to the top.
- Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes or until done.
- Store in airtight container.