Easy muffin mix to make, found it in one of my favorite cookbooks, great with a cup of tea or coffee, nice to make at the cottage. Enjoy.
- Grease large muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat egg in bowl with a fork.
- Blend in milk, margerine and honey.
- Stir in crumbs.
- Combine flour,baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in grated apple.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, generously filling each to the top.
- Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes or until done.
- Store in airtight container.