Recipe by Scott Rhoades
Blends the flavors of apples and raspberries in a smooth martini that makes you think you are drinking dessert.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces razzmatazz raspberry liqueur
- marashino cherries (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- I prefer Absolute Vodka (actually I prefer Grey Goose or Level, but I can afford Absolute).
- Combine all ingredients in shaker.
- Strain and serve in chilled martini glass (easy way to chill a martini glass is to let it sit a couple of minutes with ice water in it).
- Drop cherry in glass.