1/2 Photos of Applebee's White Chocolate Walnut Blondie
Life is short - eat dessert first! (Copycat recipe - posted by request)
My Private Note
9x9 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Maple Butter Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Sift flour, add baking powder, baking soda, and salt; sift again.
- 3Add chopped nuts; mix well and set aside.
- 4Melt unsalted butter; add brown sugar and mix well.
- 5Add egg and vanilla; blend well.
- 6Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing well.
- 7Stir in white chocolate chips.
- 8Spread in a 9x9x2-inch pan.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean or with slightly fudgy-looking crumbs.
- 10Serve with vanilla ice cream and maple butter sauce.
- 11---To Make the Maple Unsalted butter Sauce---.
- 12Combine syrup and butter, cook over low heat until butter is melted.
- 13Stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- 14Add walnuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's White Chocolate Walnut Blondie
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.4
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 156.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 95.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g