If you like the blondie at Applebee's you'll love this copycat version!
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
For Maple Butter Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sift flour, adding baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift again.
- 3Add chopped nuts, mix well, set aside.
- 4Melt butter, add brown sugar and mix well.
- 5Add egg and vanilla, blend well.
- 6Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing well.
- 7Stir in white chocolate chips.
- 8Spread into a sprayed 9 inch square pan.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 10For Maple Butter Sauce:.
- 11While blondie is baking you can prepare this.
- 12Combine syrup, butter, and cream cheese in a small saute pan and heat on low heat until everything is melted.
- 13Stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- 14Add walnuts if desired.
- 15NOTE: if you like a lot of sauce you may double this sauce recipe!
- 16Serve this sauce over finished blondie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Walnut Blondie With Maple Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.1
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 306.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 71.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g