Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of my favorite things to finish a meal.
Make and share this Applebee's Walnut Blondie With Maple Butter Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- 0.59 ml salt
- 236.59 ml flour, sifted
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped (or more if desired)
- 78.07 ml butter (melted) or 78.07 ml margarine (melted)
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml maple syrup (I highly recommend using REAL maple syrup )
- 118.29 ml butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt to the already sifted flour. Then sift dry ingredients again.
- Add chopped nuts and mix well. Set aside.
- Add brown sugar to melted butter and mix well. Then add egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture, a little at a time, until mixed well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips. Spread out dough in a 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Use a toothpick or fork to test if it is cooked in the center.
- Serve warm with ice cream and Maple Butter Sauce.
This is awesome! I have always loved this dessert at Applebee's, and this is pretty darn close! I added a 1/2 cup of nuts, left out the white chocolate chips, and added some heavy cream to the sauce to make it more caramel-y and thicker. I have SO MUCH sauce left over that I would recommend cutting it in half. Or you could do like I am right now and bake another blondie cake to go along with it. :) Thanks for a great recipe!
This is better than good! I have to make this one of my top 5 recipes. I will serve it to all my friends. Thanks so much for sharing. Must serve with vanilla ice cream. Yummy!
This was GREAT. It was easy and quick. The sauce was so GOOD. It was just like Applebee's.