1/1 Photo of Applebee's Walnut Blondie With Maple Butter Sauce
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
This is one of my favorite things to finish a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- 0.59 ml salt
- 236.59 ml flour, sifted
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped (or more if desired)
- 78.07 ml butter (melted) or 78.07 ml margarine (melted)
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml maple syrup (I highly recommend using REAL maple syrup )
- 118.29 ml butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Add baking powder, baking soda and salt to the already sifted flour. Then sift dry ingredients again.
- 3Add chopped nuts and mix well. Set aside.
- 4Add brown sugar to melted butter and mix well. Then add egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture, a little at a time, until mixed well.
- 6Stir in white chocolate chips. Spread out dough in a 9-inch pan.
- 7Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Use a toothpick or fork to test if it is cooked in the center.
- 8Serve warm with ice cream and Maple Butter Sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Walnut Blondie With Maple Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1163.5
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.4 mg
- Sodium 510.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 172.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 141.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g