1/2 Photos of Applebee's Vegetable Medley
A zesty, flavorful vegetable blend from the folks at Applebee's posted in response to a recipe request. Cooking time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb cold fresh zucchini
- 1/2 lb cold fresh yellow squash
- 1/4 lb cold red pepper, 1/4 inch julienne cut strips
- 1/4 lb cold carrot, 4 inch x 1/4 inch sticks
- 1/4 lb cold red onion, 1/4 inch julienne cut strips
- 1 small cold corn, cob (1-6 "wheel" cut)
- 3 tablespoons cold butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1Rinse and wash all vegetables under cold water.
- 2Cut the ends off of the zucchini and squash, then down the center lengthwise.
- 3Using knife, cut into 1/4 inch bias half moons.
- 4Slice red pepper in half and remove the stem, core and remove seeds.
- 5Cut each half in half, then slice lengthwise into 1/4" julienne strips.
- 6Slice both ends of red onion off, remove peel and core.
- 7Slice lengthwise for a 1/4 inch julienne cut.
- 8Peel carrots.
- 9Trim top end of carrot and narrow bottom end to result in a 4 inch length of (somewhat) uniform width.
- 10Cut each piece in half lengthwise, then cut the halves into quarters, result should be approximately 1/4 inch x 4 inch sticks.
- 11Heat butter or margarine in a sauté pan over medium heat taking caution not to scorch.
- 12Add salt, sugar and garlic.
- 13Add vegetables (start with carrots and work back up the list- denser vegetables take longer to heat) and cook until hot and crisp/tender.
- 14When vegetables are all in pan and cooking, add Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and parsley.
- 15Mix thoroughly and serve.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 785.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: