Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
This is really great. You can make it as an appetizer for two or as a meal for one.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This was awesome!! The salsa ranch dressing was great. I'm trying to think of other uses for it as well. I will definitely make this again. Sorry no photo, my husband was nipping at my heels to get this! Made for Went to Market Tag.
- 1 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup tequila (non-alcoholic may be used)
- 1⁄2 cup tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup salsa ranch dressing (recipe to follow)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
Salsa Ranch Dressing
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare chicken, pour lime juice and tequila into a sealable plastic bag.
- Place chicken in the bag and place in refrigerator.
- Marinate chicken overnight or up to 6 hours.
- To prepare salsa ranch dressing, in a small bowl mix salsa and ranch dressing.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- To assemble: Scatter tortilla chips on an oven-safe plate. Place shredded chicken on top of tortilla chips. Pour salsa ranch dressing over chicken. Cover with the shredded Cheddar jack cheese. Place chicken under the broiler until cheese is melted. Be careful, plate will be hot!
- Serve with pico de gallo and Spanish rice on the side.