12 hrs 15 mins
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This is really great. You can make it as an appetizer for two or as a meal for one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila (non-alcoholic may be used)
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup salsa ranch dressing (recipe to follow)
- 1/4 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
Salsa Ranch Dressing
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1To prepare chicken, pour lime juice and tequila into a sealable plastic bag.
- 2Place chicken in the bag and place in refrigerator.
- 3Marinate chicken overnight or up to 6 hours.
- 4To prepare salsa ranch dressing, in a small bowl mix salsa and ranch dressing.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- 6To assemble: Scatter tortilla chips on an oven-safe plate. Place shredded chicken on top of tortilla chips. Pour salsa ranch dressing over chicken. Cover with the shredded Cheddar jack cheese. Place chicken under the broiler until cheese is melted. Be careful, plate will be hot!
- 7Serve with pico de gallo and Spanish rice on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Tequila Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.8
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 874.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salsa ranch dressing