1/3 Photos of Applebee's Style 3 Cheese Chicken Penne
A just wonderful Penne dish with Italian cheese and grilled chicken. Very simple but surprisingly good. This based on a recipe is from Hub Pages Restaurant food at home it is extremely well done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop Chicken and marinade in Italian dressing for 30 minute.
- 2Chop tomatoes, add oil chopped Garlic and basil to make bruschetta. Set aside.
- 3Cook Penne in boiling water.
- 4Grill or broil Chicken.
- 5Divide pasta between two microwavable bowls.
- 6Pour Alfredo sauce.over the pasta in each bowl.
- 7Layer on Bruschetta.
- 8Add a layer of Chicken.
- 9Add a layer of shredded cheese.
- 10Microwave for 3 min, or longer if previously chilled till cheese is melted.
- 11Serve with Garlic bread.
- 12Can be prepared well ahead of time in individual bowls, then Microwaved thoroughly.
- 13NB. I have edited this recipe from the original post. Thanks to JFitz who kindly pointed out I had omitted to include the Garlic in the Bruschetta. JFitz also added the that she cooked the meal in a casserole dish, in the oven. I have done this successfully also, but I have failed at it by using low quality shredded Italian 3 cheese mix. Always use fresh.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Style 3 Cheese Chicken Penne
Serving Size: 1 (631 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1332.4
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 508.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: