Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com these are so good..
- 12 ounces cream cheese (1 1/2 8-ounce pkgs)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- canned whipped cream
- make cheesecake filling by blending cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer on high speed, until smooth.
- pour mixture into a large saucepan and cook over med-high heat, stirring often, for 8-10 min or until mixture begins to thinken. mixture should stick to the spoon when its inverted. pour cheesecake filling into a covered container and chill for several hours, until cold.
- to prepare each serving, combine melted butter with graham cracker crumbs. spoon 2 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs into a 6-ounce rock glass,.
- and top with 1/3 cup cheesecake filling. spoon 2 tbsp of strawberries and syrup on top of cheesecake filling, and top off the dessert with whipped cream.