I have never eaten Applebees Quesadilla burgers but I can say that these burgers are awesome! You can adapt this to make as many burgers as you need. I used a little over a pound of hamburger for 4 burgers and had left over seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- diced onion
- diced canned jalapeno
- bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- southwest seasoned hamburger (recipe follows)
Southwest Seasoning mix for burgers
- 1For hamburgers:.
- 2Combine all seasoning ingredrients. Use one heaping Tblsp of seasoning mix per pound of hamburger meat. Mix into hamburger meat until well combined. Fry or grill. ( I used George Foreman grill).
- 3Assembling the complete burger:.
- 4Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Put one tortilla, butter side down in the hot pan. Sprinkle the cheeses evenly onto the center of the tortilla in the pan- but not all the way to the edges. Put the tomato, onion, bacon and jalapeno over the cheese, add the cooked seasoned burger and cover with the other tortilla butter side up (like a grilled cheese sandwhich). When the bottom is browned, about 45-90 seconds, flip the quesadilla and grill the other side. Remove the quesidilla from the pan and using a pizza cutter, cut throught the middle. Serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 968.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g