1/1 Photo of Applebee's Maple Butter Blondie
1 hr 5 mins
Ria Bia's Note:
This recipe is a combination of the two recipes that are already out there on the internet. I played around with making this dessert a little bit more cakey and the sauce a little creamier and this is what i created. (BTW, I work at Applebees so I am always around the dessert!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup salted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 egg white (beaten)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup water
Maple Butter Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift the flour, then add baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Sift all together into small bowl.
- 3Add chopped nuts, mix, then set aside.
- 4Add melted butter, brown sugar, beaten eggs, and vanilla in a bigger bowl and mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture, slowly while mixing.
- 6Stir in white chocolate chips or chunks.
- 7Add water and stir so batter is even.
- 8Pour into 9x9x2 inch pan.
- 9Bake for about 25 minutes till toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Let cool then serve with vanilla bean ice cream, maple butter sauce, and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- 11Maple Butter Sauce:.
- 12Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- 13Whisk in sugar, maple syrup, and brown sugar.
- 14Add cream cheese a little bit at a time, whisking fast until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- 15Increase flame to medium-high while whisking continuously till sauce bubbles and thickens.
- 16Serve warm on top of blondie and ice cream.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Maple Butter Blondie
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1400.6
- Calories from Fat 701
- Total Fat 77.9 g
- Saturated Fat 36.9 g
- Cholesterol 196.0 mg
- Sodium 652.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 137.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g