1/1 Photo of Applebee's Low -Fat Asian Chicken Salad
4 hrs 20 mins
Make sure you plan ahead for this one--chicken should marinate for a few hours if you want it to taste like the original. Todd Wilbur- TSR
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml teriyaki marinade
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1892.72 ml chopped romaine lettuce
- 1892.72 ml chopped iceberg lettuce
- 709.77 ml shredded red cabbage
- 709.77 ml shredded green cabbage
- 473.18 ml shredded carrots
- 236.59 ml chopped green onion
- 314.66 ml crisp chow mein noodles
Fat Free Asian Dressing
- 1Combine teriyaki marinade and chicken breasts in a medium bowl or plastic bag. Marinate chicken for 3-4 hours.
- 2Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Bring mixture to a boil while stirring often with a whisk.
- 4Remove pan from heat to cool. When it has cooled, pour into a covered container and chill.
- 5When chicken breasts have marinated, preheat grill or skillet to high heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until done.
- 6Combine lettuces,cabbages , and 1 cup carrots; toss with dressing in a large bowl.
- 7Divide salad among four plates. Sprinkle green onions and chow mein noodles over each salad.
- 8When breasts are done, slice each one widthwise into one inch strips, then cut again into small pieces.
- 9Top salad with chicken and add rest of carrots to the center of each salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Low -Fat Asian Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3469.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 44.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets
crisp chow mein noodles