1/1 Photo of Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Copycat)
Ashley Maassen's Note:
Applebee's has THE best mashed potatoes. I found this knock-off recipe on e-cookbooks.net. We had it last year for Christmas and it was just heavenly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a single layer of garlic cloves on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- 2Roast in 400F degree preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until soft.
- 3Unwrap and let cool until touchable.
- 4Peel cloves and mash with potatoes when they are ready.
- 5Wash and rinse potatoes under cold water.
- 6It is not necessary to peel potatoes, unless you desire.
- 7In large sauce pan (or pot), bring red potatoes to a slow boil for approximately 20 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and drain in colander.
- 9In pan or bowl, combine potatoes, peeled and roasted garlic cloves, and all other ingredients and mash with a potato masher.
- 10Keep warm.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g