Recipe by seesko
Taste almost like what Applebee's serves.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
We LOVED this dinner. The chicken was incredibly tender and flavorful. The basting sauce, itself, is fantastic. I could have eaten that all by itself! I was expecting 3 for dinner, so had marinated 3 chicken breasts. We ended up having 5 people for dinner. So once I took the picture of a whole chicken breast, I sliced them into strips. I then served the chicken strips over lightly dressed salad greens mixed with crumbled tortilla chips. It was a hit! Thank you. ~Made for Please Review My Recipe~
- 236.59 ml water
- 78.07 ml teriyaki sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml tequila
- 4.92 ml liquid smoke
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 59.14 ml real mayonnaise, low fat okay
- 59.14 ml sour cream, low fat okay
- 29.58 ml chunky salsa, spicy
- 14.79 ml milk, low fat okay
- 4.92 ml Cajun blackened spice mix
- 1.23 ml dried parsley
- 1.23 ml hot sauce
- 0.59 ml dried dill weed
- 0.59 ml cumin
- 236.59 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 473.18 ml corn chips, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients, coat chicken in mixture, and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Whisk together the next 9 ingredients, cover, and chill until needed.
- Grill the marinated chicken breasts for 3-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Discard marinade.
- Brush grilled chicken with reserved dressing, sprinkle with cheese, and broil until cheese has melted.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of crumbled chips.