1/6 Photos of Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken Copycat Recipe
2 hrs 15 mins
Taste almost like what Applebee's serves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise, low fat okay
- 1/4 cup sour cream, low fat okay
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa, spicy
- 1 tablespoon milk, low fat okay
- 1 teaspoon Cajun blackened spice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups corn chips, crumbled
- 2Whisk together the first 8 ingredients, coat chicken in mixture, and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- 3Whisk together the next 9 ingredients, cover, and chill until needed.
- 4Grill the marinated chicken breasts for 3-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Discard marinade.
- 5Brush grilled chicken with reserved dressing, sprinkle with cheese, and broil until cheese has melted.
- 6Serve the chicken over a bed of crumbled chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken Copycat Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 1668.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cajun blackened spice mix