1/1 Photo of Applebee's Club House Grill
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Haven't tried it yet, tell me about it! (Bullseye is best for the bbq sauce!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the butter evenly over one side of each slice of bread.
- 2Put one slice of bread, butter side down, into a preheated frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Spread the mayonnaise over the unbuttered side of the grilling bread.
- 4Sprinkle half of the Cheddar cheese over the mayonnaise.
- 5Lay the turkey and ham in the pan next to the bread for about 30 seconds to heat it up.
- 6When it's warm, lay the turkey on the cheese.
- 7Place the tomato slices on the turkey.
- 8Spread the barbecue sauce over the tomato slices.
- 9Lay the ham on the tomatoes.
- 10Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese over the ham.
- 11Top off the sandwich with the other slice of bread, being sure that the buttered side is facing up.
- 12By now the first side of bread should be golden brown.
- 13Flip the sandwich over and grill the other side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown as well.
- 14Remove the sandwich from the pan and cut in half diagonally.
- 15Serve with additional barbecue sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Club House Grill
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.3
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 135.7 mg
- Sodium 2563.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: