This is for DH. He loves patty melts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season one side of the burger with salt, pepper and garlic. Place on grill or in broiler, seasoned side down. Season the other side and flip. Cook to prefered doneness.
- 2While burger is cooking, melt butter in fry pan on medium heat. Spread mayonnaise onto bread. Drop bread, dry side down, onto melted butter and swirl to coat.
- 3Cover one slice of bread with two slices of Swiss cheese and the other with two slices of Cheddar.
- 4In a separate frying pan, melt butter and saute sliced onions. Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- 5Place cooked burger patty on top of one cheese-topped slice of bread and the saute onions on the other. Carefully assemble and cut sandwich.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Classic Patty Melt (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.7
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 198.1 mg
- Sodium 742.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: