This is one of my faveorite desserts to order at Applebee's! I got this from recipegoldmine.com. Prep and cook time are estimates, so make sure you leave yourself enough time to make each chimicheesecake, let them set in the fridge, fry, bake, and plate them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 -12 flour tortillas (6 1/2 inch)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can cooked apples, drained very well
- 1/2 cup almond toffee pieces
- 1Beat cream cheese until fluffy; add sugar and eggs, then beat again.
- 2Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- 3Fold toffee bits and apple pieces into cheese mixture.
- 4On tortilla, place a serving in the middle, about 2 1/2 inches from each side of shell.
- 5Tuck sides in slightly and roll shell to seal the filling and hold in the cream cheese.
- 6When all shells have been stuffed and rolled, place in refrigerator; chill to set filling.
- 7In deep fryer heat vegetable oil.
- 8When ready, place chimicheesecake in oil and fry until slightly golden, while carefully turning on each side.
- 9Remove from oil.
- 10Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 11Place chimicheesecake on cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven and liberally sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 13Serve cheesecake slightly warm with a scoop of ice cream and carmel topping drizzled on top.
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Chimicheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 293.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: