I got this recipe from an ask.com forum. I love these wings and they taste SO good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together milk and eggs. Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces. Preheat between 4 to 6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- 2One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the breading; then repeat the process so each piece of the chicken is coated twice. When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a plate and chill for 15 minutes
- 3When the chicken is done chilling, drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until each piece has browned.
- 4As the chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small bowl. Microwave sauce for 20 to 30 seconds or just until the margarine is melted, then stir to combine or Combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until margarine is melted and ingredients are blended
- 5When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate lined with a couple paper towels. Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large jar with a lid. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce
- 6Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve with bleu cheese dressing and 3 inch celery stalk pieces on the side.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebees Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4252.3
- Calories from Fat 4043
- Total Fat 449.3 g
- Saturated Fat 61.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 3234.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets