Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from an ask.com forum. I love these wings and they taste SO good!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 4 -6 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (or more per ones taste)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together milk and eggs. Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces. Preheat between 4 to 6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the breading; then repeat the process so each piece of the chicken is coated twice. When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a plate and chill for 15 minutes
- When the chicken is done chilling, drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until each piece has browned.
- As the chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small bowl. Microwave sauce for 20 to 30 seconds or just until the margarine is melted, then stir to combine or Combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until margarine is melted and ingredients are blended
- When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate lined with a couple paper towels. Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large jar with a lid. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce
- Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve with bleu cheese dressing and 3 inch celery stalk pieces on the side.