Recipe by senseicheryl
I received this recipe in my email today from RecipeRobot.com for some Copycat recipes. I hope it's as good as the real thing!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 5⁄8 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups golden brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flour and butter a 9 x 13 x 2 pan.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Melt butter. In mixing bowl, place melted butter and add sugar, mixing well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add flour slowly, blending. Batter will be slightly thick.
- Spread in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over all.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.