Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received this recipe in my email today from RecipeRobot.com for some Copycat recipes. I hope it's as good as the real thing!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flour and butter a 9 x 13 x 2 pan.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Melt butter. In mixing bowl, place melted butter and add sugar, mixing well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add flour slowly, blending. Batter will be slightly thick.
- Spread in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over all.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.