Prep 1 min
Cook 14 mins
Baby back ribs basted in a sweet barbecue sauce. Serve with baked beans, fries and coleslaw. From America's Most Wanted Recipes - Copycat Versions of Everyone's Best-Loved Food.
- 3 lbs pork baby back rib racks (cut each rack in half)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place ribs in a large pot and fill pot with enough water to cover ribs.
- Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.
- While ribs are boiling, combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Place boiled ribs, meat side down, on a broiler pan.
- Brush with half the sauce mixture and broil 4" to 5" from heat for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce, and broil additional 6-7 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.