Prep 3 hrs
Cook 3 mins
Taste's like the same delicious dessert sold at Applebee's!
Make and share this Applebee's Apple Chimi Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Fold desired amount of apple pie filling into cheesecake filling.
- Warm tortillas slightly in microwave.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into tortillas in a rectangular form offset from the middle.
- Fold sides in first, bottom, then roll. Ensure that it is sealed all the way around.
- Roll in wax paper and freeze.
- When ready to prepare remove fully frozen chimi cheesecakes from wax paper and fry in 350 degree oil for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oil and allow to drain.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Cut in half at an angle.
- Serve in a puddle of caramel ice cream topping and a scoop of vanilla ice cream!