3 hrs 3 mins
Taste's like the same delicious dessert sold at Applebee's!
My Private Note
chimi c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fold desired amount of apple pie filling into cheesecake filling.
- 2Warm tortillas slightly in microwave.
- 3Spoon cheesecake mixture into tortillas in a rectangular form offset from the middle.
- 4Fold sides in first, bottom, then roll. Ensure that it is sealed all the way around.
- 5Roll in wax paper and freeze.
- 6When ready to prepare remove fully frozen chimi cheesecakes from wax paper and fry in 350 degree oil for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- 7Remove from oil and allow to drain.
- 8Roll in cinnamon sugar.
- 9Cut in half at an angle.
- 10Serve in a puddle of caramel ice cream topping and a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Apple Chimi Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: