I am not sure where i got this recipe, but i am glad I did find it, everones favorite. Points 4.
Make and share this Apple Yum recipe from Food.com.
- Combine raisins and amaretto (or almond flavoring) in a bowl.
- Microwave athigh 1 1/2 minutes (be sure to use the equal flavoring for the amaretto not. the same amount); drain.
- Combine raisins, apple, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in bowl.
- Toss well and set aside.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface (keep remaining sheets covered); lightly coat with Pam.
- Add remaining sheets on top of each other.
- one at a time coating each with Pam in between.
- Cover with plastic wrap, press to seal sheets together, throw away plastic.
- Spoon apple mixture along 1 long edge of phyllo leaving 2 inches all the way around.
- Fold over the short edge to cover 2 to 3 inches of filling.
- Starting at the long end, roll up like a jelly roll.
- Do not try to roll tightly, the juices need time to expand.
- Place sturdel, seam side down, on a jelly-roll coated pan sprayed with pam.
- Cut small slits in top of the dough.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with low fat ice cream or yogurt (included in count).