1/2 Photos of Apple Yum
I am not sure where i got this recipe, but i am glad I did find it, everones favorite. Points 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raisins and amaretto (or almond flavoring) in a bowl.
- 2Microwave athigh 1 1/2 minutes (be sure to use the equal flavoring for the amaretto not. the same amount); drain.
- 3Combine raisins, apple, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in bowl.
- 4Toss well and set aside.
- 5Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface (keep remaining sheets covered); lightly coat with Pam.
- 6Add remaining sheets on top of each other.
- 7one at a time coating each with Pam in between.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap, press to seal sheets together, throw away plastic.
- 9Spoon apple mixture along 1 long edge of phyllo leaving 2 inches all the way around.
- 10Fold over the short edge to cover 2 to 3 inches of filling.
- 11Starting at the long end, roll up like a jelly roll.
- 12Do not try to roll tightly, the juices need time to expand.
- 13Place sturdel, seam side down, on a jelly-roll coated pan sprayed with pam.
- 14Cut small slits in top of the dough.
- 15Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden.
- 16Serve warm with low fat ice cream or yogurt (included in count).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Yum
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 124.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: