1/2 Photos of Apple Yum
I am not sure where i got this recipe, but i am glad I did find it, everones favorite. Points 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raisins and amaretto (or almond flavoring) in a bowl.
- 2Microwave athigh 1 1/2 minutes (be sure to use the equal flavoring for the amaretto not. the same amount); drain.
- 3Combine raisins, apple, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in bowl.
- 4Toss well and set aside.
- 5Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface (keep remaining sheets covered); lightly coat with Pam.
- 6Add remaining sheets on top of each other.
- 7one at a time coating each with Pam in between.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap, press to seal sheets together, throw away plastic.
- 9Spoon apple mixture along 1 long edge of phyllo leaving 2 inches all the way around.
- 10Fold over the short edge to cover 2 to 3 inches of filling.
- 11Starting at the long end, roll up like a jelly roll.
- 12Do not try to roll tightly, the juices need time to expand.
- 13Place sturdel, seam side down, on a jelly-roll coated pan sprayed with pam.
- 14Cut small slits in top of the dough.
- 15Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden.
- 16Serve warm with low fat ice cream or yogurt (included in count).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Yum
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 124.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: