Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Washington Apple Commission. A nice healthy breakfast.
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) containers low-fat cherry yogurt
- 10 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal
- Evenly divide half of the chopped apple pieces among four parfait dishes or tall glasses.
- Divide yogurt from one 8-ounce container among dishes.
- Add 2 tablespoons Grape-Nuts to each trifle, then top with layers of remaining yogurt, chopped apple and a sprinkle of Grape-Nuts on top.
- Refrigerate at least 15-20 minutes before serving to allow cereal to soften slightly.