Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup canned yam, well drained and chopped
- 1 medium apple, shredded (or finely chopped)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 3 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.