3 hrs 20 mins
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- 3Select Sweet Cycle; press start.
- 4When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- 5Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Yam Loaf (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 391.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g