Recipe by looneytunesfan
A delicious apple treat that the kids will love helping to make.
Top Review by pixieglenn
This was really good! I only found separating the layers of the biscuits a little difficult after they had been dipped in the butter and sugar so we ended up with the apples on top. But otherwise it was really good!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (10 count) packagebuttermilk biscuit dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8x8x2 in baking pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. Dip biscuits into butter. Coat with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Arrange 3 apple slices in center of each biscuit. Fold to enclose filling. Seal edges. Arrange in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over biscuits. Drizzle orange juice over top. Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.