Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 medium apples (Jonathans, JonaGolds, or other tart apple)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 6 low-fat flour tortillas
- 12 ounces ham, sliced,fat free
- 12 ounces nonfat cheddar cheese, sliced
- 3 cups lettuce, chopped
- Core apples, but do not peel.
- Cut apples into thin slices and place in a bowl with water and lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard.
- Remove apples from bowl and pat dry.
- Spread each tortilla with mayonnaise mixture, layer with 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of cheese, apple slices and lettuce.
- Roll tortillas tightly and cut in half diagonally.
just made this for lunch on a ww tortilla, it was yummy! thanks for the recipe!
I love the cruch the apple gives to the wrap. A quick and delicious lunch. Thanks for sharing, Cathleen!
These wraps were delicious!! I made them on a family camping trip last summer. My DH and my dad were very skeptical about the apples, but both gave rave reviews. I used prepared honey mustard instead of mayo and mustard, and for ham slices bought a small pre-cooked spiral-cut ham. I didn't bother with the lemon juice on the apples and had my family create their own wraps from dishes of ingredients. Deli-quality sharp cheddar cheese slices really made them.