- 2 medium apples (Jonathans, JonaGolds, or other tart apple)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 6 low-fat flour tortillas
- 12 ounces ham, sliced,fat free
- 12 ounces nonfat cheddar cheese, sliced
- 3 cups lettuce, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Core apples, but do not peel.
- Cut apples into thin slices and place in a bowl with water and lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard.
- Remove apples from bowl and pat dry.
- Spread each tortilla with mayonnaise mixture, layer with 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of cheese, apple slices and lettuce.
- Roll tortillas tightly and cut in half diagonally.