Adopted from Recipezaar account 9/15/2006. Recipe courtesy of Mean Chef.
Make and share this Apple Walnut Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Prebake tart shell and brush warm shell with apricot preserves. (SQ note - Baking time was not included in this recipe but listening to reviewers leads me to think that 15 minutes at 350F should be about right.).
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Arrange apple slices in tart shell.
- Scatter walnuts on top of fruit.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Add butter and work with fingers to form a crumb topping.
- Sprinkle over tart.
- Bake at 400 for about 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.