Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I don't normally eat pancakes but I was in the mood for some Apple Walnut Pancakes. I made up a batch of these and it satisfied my pancake craving. I served these with Cinnamon Syrup.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml skim milk
- 9.85 ml cooking oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 118.29 ml apple, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped
- 29.58 ml butter
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add milk, oil and egg to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add chopped apples and walnuts and mix well.
- Heat griddle and melt a small amount of butter on the surface.
- When the pan is heated, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle.
- Cook pancake until small bubbles appear on the surface.
- Peek under the pancake to make sure that it looks cooked.
- Flip the pancake and continue cooking until done.
- Repeat steps 4 through 8 until you've used up the batter or until you are tired of making these. ;-).
Fluffy and tasty! I served with regular syrup this time, but I can definitely see the cinnamon syrup being a great addition, or perhaps I'll add a little more cinnamon to the batter. Thanks for sharing! PARTY '11
Very yummy and straightforward....but I think you need more butter when frying them. Also, you can omit the cinnamon if you don't like it.