1/2 Photos of Apple Walnut Oatmeal
A quick & healthy way to start the day. You must love apple! I always add extra walnuts because I love them and sometimes a little milk over the top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine apple, apple juice, oats, cinnamon and salt.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts, honey and vanilla.
- 4Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Walnut Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g