1 hr 10 mins
Pure home style goodness that is perfectly suited for the fall season but will be enjoyed the year round. If you have a food processor use it to slice the apples lickity split.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 2 qt square baking dish. Spread apples in prepared dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup walnuts.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and ginger, sprinkle over apples and nuts.
- 4In medium bowl, stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and baking powder.
- 5In small bowl combine egg, evaporated milk, and melted butter. Stir into flour mixture until smooth. Pour evenly over apples, sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
- 6Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares, serve warm topped with ice cream or whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Walnut Cobbler for Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.1
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g