1/1 Photo of Apple-Walnut Cobbler
1 hr 20 mins
My MIL's recipe. Easy and a nice fall dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a greased 9-inch square baking pan; spread them out evenly.
- 2In a bowl, add 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and coarsely chopped walnuts; stir to combine.
- 3Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- 4In another bowl, add the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir to combine and set aside.
- 5Mix together the egg, half-and-half, and butter in a bowl; add to flour mixture; beat until smooth.
- 6Pour over apples.
- 7Sprinkle with finely chopped walnuts.
- 8Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until pick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Walnut Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 251.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 58.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g