Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Cooking Light
Make and share this Apple-Walnut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until sugar dissolves. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; stir until well blended.
- Stir in apple, chopped walnuts, and raisins.
- Spoon batter into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 9 squares.