Nothing like this omlette on a crisp fall day. Then head out to the orchard for more apples!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 10 in non stick skillet melt 1 t.
- 2of the butter over medium heat.
- 3Add the apples, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and saute for 3 or 4 minutes.
- 4Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 5Melt remaining butter while whisking the eggs with water.
- 6Pour into skillet.
- 7Tilt and rotate pan as the egg cooks.
- 8Add the apple-walnut mixture to one side of the omlette, top with cheese and fold uncovered portion of omlette over top of the apple-walnut and cheese mixture.
- 9Reduce heat to low and let set for 1-2 minutes.
- 10Using a plastic spatula cut omlette in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Walnut and Brie Omelette for Two
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.3
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 355.6 mg
- Sodium 311.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 17.7 g