Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another favorite found on Mr.Breakfast.com Since I've acquired a new waffle iron, I'm in search of awesome new recipes to use with it. Hope you enjoy this one, my grandkids sure did.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup apple, finely chopped
- Place milk, eggs, pancake mix and melted butter in bowl.
- Beat with mixer until batter is fairly smooth.
- Stir in apples.
- Bake in hot waffle iron until steaming stops.
- Serve with butter or margarine, syrup and/or preserves.