Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great fall comfort dish for oamc
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 6 apples, chopped
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- sliced onion
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sage
- If fresh, use in 2 to 3 days. If frozen, defrost completely in refrigerator.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp canola oil. Add pork chops to pan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes per side until lightly browned, remove pork chops. Add apples to pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Return chops to pan.
- Simmer covered for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through (minimum internal temperature of 155°F).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- I took a guess at the amout of the ingredients, I usually just dump things inches but adjust for what your family needs.