Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 3 golden delicious apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb turkey breast, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In small bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge turkey slices in flour mixture to lightly coat.
- In large skillet heat margarine and olive oil over medium heat; add dredged turkey slices and cook, turning, until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove turkey from skillet and keep warm.
- Add apples, mushrooms, onion and capers to skillet, saute just until apples are tender.
- Stir in juice to deglaze skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
- Arrange turkey on platter, cover with apple and vegetable mixture.
- Spoon sauce in pan over all, garnish with parsley and serve.