Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe on the taste of home website. When I saw it I immediately thought of Thanksgiving.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 9 inches gluten free pie crusts
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the soup, turkey, apples, raisins, lemon juice and nutmeg. Spoon into an ungreased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to fit top of baking dish. Place over turkey mixture; flute edges and cut slits in top. Bake at 425°F for 25-30 minute or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.